rss
twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

My Trusted Sites

************************************************************************************************************** ************************************************************************************************************** ************************************************************************************************************** ************************************************************************************************************** ************************************************************************************************************** ************************************************************************************************************** SvBux - Simplicity And Innovativeness!

Data Entry Job

Just this day, I got into a data entry site. This is quite interesting for me as I really want to be in this type of work since I started being and working online.
The site is called From Home Data Entry. It looks like a legit site but I'm not so sure about it to be honest with everyone. I just tried joining because it requires no fee to be a member. This is a strong point of this site as I've seen many sites before which requires members for fees. You can have a trial account here. They will be giving you 7 trial assignments. Each assignment is worth $10. So, you will have an instant $70 upon completing the 7 assignments. Each assignment can be completed for 3-5 minutes. I requested for my pay out and will wait for it within 2 business days as said by the admin.

You can see the site and check if it is legit or not. If you want to have more assignments, that's the time they require you for a fee. You will have to pay $25 for assignments where in you ca earn as much as $1000. There are also testimonies from members who've tried it at the site as well as payment proofs. Payments are processed via Paypal. Check is also another option.

Join now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment