rss
twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

My Trusted Sites

************************************************************************************************************** ************************************************************************************************************** ************************************************************************************************************** ************************************************************************************************************** ************************************************************************************************************** ************************************************************************************************************** SvBux - Simplicity And Innovativeness!

Topnotchtrafficwizard - SCAM!

Well, I'm trying out this paid to surf site. The minimum pay out is $50. I already have $47. You can earn of course by surfing and checking on those credits while surfing. You can also earn by clicking on ads. I would say this is a good site. I just hope it is legit. Topnotchtrafficwizard is the name.

I'll be posting updates on this as soon as I get paid.

You can try joining too.

SCAM!

0 comments:

Post a Comment